University of Pennsylvania's Center for Bioethics
- A leader in bioethics research and its deployment in the ethical, efficient, and compassionate practice of the life sciences and medicine.
- Bioethics.net collects news and analysis from among hundreds of sources, linking you to news and commentary you might have missed in the day's papers and magazines.
National Catholic Bioethics Center -
The National Catholic Bioethics Center (NCBC) was established in 1972 to reflect on these developments and to promote and safeguard the dignity of the human person in health care and the life sciences.
sciencebase: sci-tech news & views
- Science Blog from science writer David Bradley
The American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- An educational organization whose purpose is to promote the exchange of ideas and foster multi-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary, and inter-professional scholarship, research, teaching, policy development, professional development, and collegiality among people engaged in all of the endeavors related to clinical and academic bioethics.
National Institute of Health - Bioethics
- This is the National Institute of Health's National Library of Medicine, specifically the Bioethics Information Resources.