Skip to main content
Welcome to your new CamCat Catalog.
Use the link below to explore the new catalog. You can still use Easy Search for your research needs. (See Easy Search Box below)
- Some databases will not be available remotely but you should still be able to access them on campus.
- Library card numbers found on the back of your card will remain the same, but after the transition every patron's PIN (personal identification number) or 'password' in the new catalog will be reset to the last 4 digits of their library card number.
- In most cases when asked for a user ID, use your library card number!
Camden County College Library On-line catalog.
Spring Semester Library Hours
Monday through Thursday
---8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
---8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
---10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday --- Closed
Get or Renew Library Card
Use your library card to borrow items and for off-campus access to online resources.
Chronicle of Higher Education
Use the link below to access the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Search Library Resources
Off-Campus Access Problems?
Search thousands of academic eBooks!
- Look at EBSCO User Guide to learn how.
- A CCC library card and PIN is needed for off-campus access.
Search For Books and More!
- Search All Libraries in the CamCat system.
- Borrow items from the College library and the Camden County Public Library System.
- Request any item. Select Blackwood or any library in the system for pickup.
- Use MY CamCat feature to renew items as well as view & manage your account.
View Card Account -- Renew Items -- View Holds
24/7 Access to Library Guides for Course Assignments
Library Guide List
This link takes you to the entire list, by subject, of Library Guides for course assignments, and citation and research help.
Cite Your Sources with a Library Citation Tool
Create and Edit an MLA Works Cited Page, APA Reference Page, or Chicago Bibliography Page Using the Library's Citation Tools:
24/7 Access to Thousands of Ebooks
STOP BY the library service desk
TEXT your library question to (856) 677-8983
CALL us at 227-7200 ext. 4407
Please note that LibChat services are limited to questions about library resources and research help. LibChat is available to Camden County College students, faculty, and staff only.
Read Popular Magazines using Flipster
Try These Free Resources
Check out the links listed below for free ebook resources.
Camden County College Library, P.O. Box 200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200 I (856) 227-7200 / Service Desk, X4407