Skip to main content
September, 1 2015 to December 23, 2015
Monday through Thursday
--- 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
--- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
--- 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday --- Closed
Closing at 4:30 p.m. on Wed., November 25
Closed -- November 26 –29
Closing at 4:30 p.m. on Wed., December 23
Closed -- December 24 –Jan 3
Get or Renew Library Card
Use your library card to borrow items and for off-campus access to online resources.
Search Library Resources
Start Your Research Here!
Search thousands of academic eBooks!
- Look at EBSCO User Guide to learn how.
- A CCC library card and PIN is needed for off-campus access.
Gale Virtual Reference
Encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks for quick facts and multi-disciplinary research.
Search For Books and More!
- Search the College collection or All Libraries in the CamCat system.
- Borrow items from the College library and the Camden County Public Library System.
- Request any item. Select Blackwood or any library in the system for pickup.
- Use MY CamCat feature to renew items as well as view & manage your account.
View Card Account -- Renew Items -- View Holds
Get Help With Library Questions
STOP BY the library service desk.
TEXT your library question to (856) 677-8983
CALL us at 227-7200 ext. 4408
24/7 Access to Thousands of Ebooks
Latino Americans - Special Event Guide
Read Popular Magazines using Flipster
Cite Sources Using NoodleTools
Create and Edit an MLA Works Cited Page, APA Reference Page, or Chicago Bibliography Page
Use the Dashboard to manage your research information and organize your notes and paper!
Camden County College Library, College Drive P.O. Box 200 , Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200 I (856) 227-7200 / Service Desk, X4408