Fee-based printing and copying are available at the library.
- You must use one of the library computers on the first or second floor to print.
- The Go Print Station is located on the first floor.
- To use the Go Print Station you must first purchase a print card from the Open Computer Lab located in Taft. If you already have a card but need to add funds to it, go to Taft first.
- Printed pages are $.05 each when using the Go Print Station.
- The coin-operated copier charges $.10 a page for black and white and $.25 a page for color copies.
- The copier is on the second floor of the library.