To use the Go Print Station, you must have a print card.
Print cards may be purchased from the Open Computer Lab located in Taft 114. You can also add money to existing print cards here.
Fee-based printing and copying are available at the library.
- Printed pages are $.05 each.
- You must use one of the library computers on the first or second floor to print.
- The Go Print Station is located at the service desk on the first floor.
- The coin-operated copier charges $.10 a page for black and white and $.25 a page for color copies.
- The copier is on the second floor of the library.