Skip to main content
CCC Library Answers is a question and answer database. If your question/answer is not in our list already, the question can be sent to library staff and you will receive a reply by email.
- Each student will select an empirically researched psychology article published in any peer-reviewd psychology journal.
- Each student will write 4 full pages of text wherein you thoroughly discuss the subject matter of the article and discuss its contributions to a specific life area.
First 2 pages should consist of:
- Topic - What did the research study?
- Rationale - Why did they choose this area?
- Hypothesis/ Research Question - What was the stated hypothesis or Research Question
- Methodology - How did they conduct the study?
- Findings - What were the results - hypothesis supported? Research question answered?
Last 2 pages should consist of:
- Implications - What relevance does the study have for the field of Psychology?
- Opinions - discuss your thoughts/opinions regarding the study?
Connect to CCC Library
Camden County College Library
Camden County College - Blackwood Library, College Drive P.O. Box 200 , Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200 I (856) 227-7200 / Service Desk, X4408