• Requests are usually filled within 10 to 14 days, so it is best to plan ahead.
• You will be contacted by email when your item is ready for pick-up.
• The lending library assigns the due date for the item.
• The loan period usually ranges from 2 to 3 weeks.
• Your item will be held for 2 weeks at the Blackwood Campus Library.
• It will be sent back to the lending library after 2 weeks have passed.
• If the item cannot be borrowed, you will be contacted by email.
REQUESTING CDS, DVDS, AND VIDEOS
• We accept requests for CDs, DVDs, and videos, but due to the policies of many of our lenders, these may not be obtainable.
USE PROMPTLY AND RETURN QUICKLY
• It is essential to return the items by the due date marked on the item.
• FINES will accrue at $1 per day for late items. After $10 has accrued, you will be billed for the item.
• Please be aware that library privileges are revoked after $5 in fines has accrued. This includes access to online resources off campus.
• You will be responsible for any replacement costs for lost items and any charges for damage to materials.
• Late returns will jeopardize our relationships with lending libraries.
• All items are subject to recall by the lending library at any time, even before the due date. If you are contacted, please return items promptly.
• A recall indicates that a user at the lending library needs the item, and the loan system must honor these requests. Please contact us if you still need the item, and we will attempt to borrow it from another library.
• Request a renewal before the item is due
. Items will not be renewed after the due date.
• Request a renewal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (856) 227-7200 ext 4407.
• Renewal confirmation may take from 1 to 4 days. We will contact you when the library has responded.
• The lending library will set the new due date.
• Not all libraries are willing to grant renewals to extend the due date.
• Items may only be renewed once.
• Return all interlibrary loan items to Blackwood Campus Library .
• Items cannot be returned to the Camden County Public Library System or the Cherry Hill Public Library System.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
• The borrower (and not the library) will be fully responsible for any replacement costs for lost items.
• Likewise, any charges for damage to materials will be passed on to the borrower.
CANCELING A REQUEST
• If you need to cancel a request, please contact the ILL staff by email at email@example.com
or by phone at (856) 227-7200, ext 4407
INTERLIBRARY LOAN FEES
• There is no fee to use interlibrary loan; all you need is a current Camden County College Library Card.
• The only costs for the service arise when items are overdue, damaged or lost.
• Fines will accrue at $1 per day for late items.
• After $10 has accrued, you will be billed for the item. (Note: Library privileges are revoked after $5 in fines has accrued.)
Phone: (856) 227-7200, ext 4407