General Guidelines About Your Interlibrary Loan Request
• Requests are usually filled within 10 to 14 days, so it is best to plan ahead.
• You will be contacted by email when your item is ready for pick-up.
• If the item cannot be borrowed, you will be contacted by email.
• For books, CDs and videos the loan period usually ranges from 2 to 3 weeks.
• Your item will be held for 2 weeks at the Blackwood Campus Library.
USE PROMPTLY AND RETURN QUICKLY
• It is essential to return the items by the due date marked on the item.
• FINES will accrue at $1 per day for late items. After $10 has accrued, you will be billed for the item.
• You will be responsible for any replacement costs for lost items and any charges for damage to materials.
• Return all interlibrary loan items to the Blackwood Campus Library.
CANCELING A REQUEST
• If you need to cancel a request, please contact the ILL staff by email or by phone.