Skip to main content
Before Making Your Article Request for an Article . . .
Before you make a request, use the links below to see:
- if the library has the journal, magazine or newspaper in the library collection
- if there are full text articles from the library databases that meet your information needs.
Be aware that requests will take 10 to 14 days to process.
Be as complete as possible. Incomplete information will delay processing
Request the Interlibrary Loan
- Complete the form below.
- Be sure to be as complete and accurate as possible.
- Incomplete information will delay processing.
General Guidelines About Your Interlibrary Loan Request
• Requests are usually filled within 10 to 14 days, so it is best to plan ahead.
• You will be contacted by email when your item is ready for pick-up.
• If the item cannot be borrowed, you will be contacted by email.
• Your item will be held for 2 weeks at the Blackwood Campus Library.
CANCELING A REQUEST
• If you need to cancel a request, please contact the ILL staff by email or by phone.
Phone: ((856) 227-7200, ext 4407
Camden County College Library
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200
(856) 227-7200 / Service Desk, x4407