Guide Table of Contents
AdjunctNation.com - News, Opinion, Analysis and More For the Adjunct Faculty Nation
Chronicle of Higher Education - News, Information, and Jobs in Higher Education
Library Instruction Calendar
Library Instruction Request Forms for:
Library Card - obtain or renew online
Library Information - locations, hours, and more
Librarians are here to work with you and your students as you create and implement assignments that support the new General Education Guiding Principles. No matter whether your assignment is to find, evaluate, or cite information, we can help you achieve these goals.
- Hands on library instruction for your students.
- Complete an instruction request form for Blackwood, Cherry Hill, and Camden, or call and schedule a session.
- If you are new to our library or are considering a new assignment, you can schedule one-on-one time with a librarian. See contact information below for librarians at each campus.
- Under the tab For Your Teaching are more support services such as:
- Learn more about our Reciprocal borrowing privileges at New Jersey academic libraries.
If you have suggestions for improving this guide, please let us know.
Barbara Laynor - Director
856 - 374-4923
Miriam Mlynarski - Librarian
856-227-7200 ext 4615
Olivia Nellums - Librarian
856-227-7200 ext 4405
Patricia Fazio - Librarian
Susan L'Esperance - Library Assistant
856-227-7200 ext 4418
Debbie Burch - Circulation Assistant
856-227-7200 ext 4404
Julia Lin - PT Periodicals Assistant
Library - Cherry Hill
874-6001 / 60022
Library - Camden (Rutgers University)
Donna Wertheimer - Librarian [856-225-2849]