Skip to main content
CCC Library extends borrowing privileges to Camden County College faculty, staff and students and to Camden County Public Library System cardholders.
Camden County College Libraries and the Camden County Public Library System share the CAMCAT catalog permitting persons with a valid library card to borrow and return items from both systems.
To borrow books and other materials you’ll need a Camden County College Library Card (separate from your student ID).
Apply for or renew a card online or stop by the library service desk to apply/renew in person.
- Students may borrow 10 items. However there is a limit of 5 per subject. In addition only 5 circulating videos may be checked out at one time.
- Most items, including books, can be borrowed for 3 weeks. If you need the item longer, most materials may be renewed up to 2 times.
- Renew items by going to your library record (My CamCat) in the CamCat catalog or in-person at the CCC Library.
- More information regarding borrowing can be found using the "Library FAQ" search box found on the Library homepage. Type in the keyword borrow.
View Card Account -- Renew Items -- View Holds
Laptop Borrowing Policy
Camden County College Library lends laptops for in library use only.
- Laptops are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We are unable to place holds on the equipment.
- Check out period is for 3 hours and can be renewed if no one else is waiting to use the device.
- At the end of the 3-hour period, return the device to a staff member at the Library Service Desk.
- A fine of $4.00 per hour will be charged for late returns.
- You will not be able to permanently save files on the devices and the College does not yet provide wireless printing.
- To save your work: consider attaching your work to an email message, saving your work to a thumb drive, or saving your work to a personal file space.
- Please report hardware/software problems immediately as you may be held responsible for any unreported problems.
- Borrowers are responsible for the full replacement value or repair costs if the borrowed laptop is damaged, lost or stolen.
Borrowers are required to abide by CCC’s Student Responsibilities And Acceptable Use of Information Technologies (2005) and Guide to Acceptable Use of Technology For Faculty, Staff and Administrators (2010)
Camden County College Library
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012-0200
(856) 227-7200 / Service Desk, x4407